Monday, October 11, 2010

Still learning...

On Saturday I went shopping for a wedding dress with and for my middle daughter. After wards we ended up at the mall where I worked on the sock while the others all went in separate directions to shop with old gift cards.


I even tried it on a bit. It's coming along!
(sorry for the pour cell phone pictures...I've GOT to get a new phone soon!)
See? Hugged two more kids. It's always a good day when I can hug a kid. It's a bonus week when I can hug more than one these days. Still waiting to hug all four in one day. *sigh* It might be awhile.
**Double sigh** I only got these down to 7.5 stitches per inch. How in the world do people get socks down to 10 stitches per inch? I don't think I'll ever get that small a gauge! Good grief!

2 comments:

KnittySue said...

Great color on those socks and great fit too. Beautiful pic, I know I'd love to pack all mine up into one picture and hug......

Cathy said...

Thanks! Can't wait to finish them! I'm getting anxious. So much for other things that keep distracting me!